This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: INFO issues [partially SOLVED]
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:47:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fwd: INFO issues [partially SOLVED]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFWZbCyU1r==KvswiUoSmfjsuDnQaVYzNvAOfHkbmmuVj=wAmA at mail dot gmail dot com> <52289C09 dot 6070208 at cornell dot edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 10:58:17AM -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
>There's no need for manual renaming except when something goes wrong.
>In general, update-info-dir.sh should get run whenever it's needed.
>There's a bug that's currently preventing this from happening; cgf has
>stated that he's working on it:
Thanks, for pointing this out Ken.
I'm in the middle of a revamp of "upset" to deal with issues like this
and to better handle the x86/x86_64 repositories. I thought I'd have
it done this week but I will probably need the weekend to finish.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple