This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Gold star request - Re: rsync failing to see drive path
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 04:38:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: Gold star request - Re: rsync failing to see drive path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5227B700 dot 3030807 at cappella dot us> <5228250D dot 5070908 at cappella dot us> <loom dot 20130905T085907-956 at post dot gmane dot org> <20130905142924 dot GA6681 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
> On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 07:02:03AM +0000, Mark Geisert wrote:
> >> >> $ rsync --dry-run --delete -uvxhir "/cydrive/m/Music Converted"
> >> >> /cygdrive/G/
> >> >> sending incremental file list
> >> >> rsync: change_dir "/cydrive/m" failed: No such file or directory (2)
> >> $ rsync --dry-run --delete -uvxhir /cydrive/m/Music\ Converted /cygdrive/G/
> >> sending incremental file list
> >> rsync: change_dir "/cydrive/m" failed: No such file or directory (2)
> >I see "cygdrive" misspelled as "cydrive" in a couple places. What happens
> >when that's corrected?
> Sheesh. I should have caught that!
> Thanks Mark.
> Can we get a gold star for Mark for being observant?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple