This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: iodbc always in error (solved)
- From: Sébastien Dailly <sebastien at chimrod dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 15:31:16 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: iodbc always in error (solved)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1309050947200 dot 21412 at goku dot chimrod dot com>
I've sent a mail here yesterday requesting for help in order to make
iodbc work in cygwin. I've investigated in the library code and found
something interesting :
In the log I've sent yesterday, each function name start with an Â _ Â
wich does not appear in the sql driver library :
objdump.exe -x /usr/lib/cygsqlite3odbc.dll | less
[ 0] SQLAllocConnect
[ 1] SQLAllocEnv
[ 2] SQLAllocHandle
[ 3] SQLAllocStmt
[ 4] SQLBindCol
[ 5] SQLBindParameter
The iodbc package contains the file Â iodbc/henv.ci Â wich is actualy
an index of the declared function to call. There is a strange preprocess
instuctions at l79 wich needs to be completed in order to works in
#define CLI "SQL"
now you can rebuild the package and the odbc will work.
You can consider this mail as a bugreport (and I hope it will be
reported in the cygwin package).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple