This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: iodbc always in error (solved)
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:40:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: iodbc always in error (solved)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1309050947200 dot 21412 at goku dot chimrod dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1309061442360 dot 21412 at goku dot chimrod dot com>
On 2013-09-06 08:31, Sébastien Dailly wrote:
I've sent a mail here yesterday requesting for help in order to make
iodbc work in cygwin. I've investigated in the library code and found
something interesting :
In the log I've sent yesterday, each function name start with an « _
» wich does not appear in the sql driver library :
The iodbc package contains the file « iodbc/henv.ci » wich is actualy
an index of the declared function to call. There is a strange preprocess
instuctions at l79 wich needs to be completed in order to works in
#define CLI "SQL"
now you can rebuild the package and the odbc will work.
Thanks for tracking this down. The root cause is actually a false
positive from an erroneous configure test, causing configure to decide
that leading underscores are necessary with dlsym(3) where they actually
are not. This should be fixed in the new 3.52.8-2 release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple