This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I'm trying to get ProFTPD installed, and I can't seem to pull down the package from the Cygwin repositories
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:17:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: I'm trying to get ProFTPD installed, and I can't seem to pull down the package from the Cygwin repositories
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87014fd516d44f12a40a7adc33941743 at BN1PR01MB135 dot prod dot exchangelabs dot com> <529A6D76 dot 3040100 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 11:57:58PM +0100, marco atzeri wrote:
>Il 11/30/2013 11:31 PM, Katherine Moss ha scritto:
>> Hey all,
>> Is there a certain way one has to install ProFTPD for Cygwin these days? Is it only available as sources at the moment? I'm asking because I've tried installing it both via Cyg-Get and via Chocolatey and it's direct Cygwin integration. Neither way seems to bring the package into my local environment. And if it is only available via source, is there a Cygwin install method documented on the Wiki somewhere? I'm asking since I've tried to search for this stuff before and I can find nothing useful.
>What about using the setup ?
It's so crazy that it just might work.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple