This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.3.1152-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:27:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.3.1152-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKChYSrNhmza5TBZNQQnaAC2LKJz7G1MbJi-+1K97c=Z0h9CJQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKf2h5S8n+JX1LVbf+ZZDRUneJuiG0OQ9B9wTpr3WVj2gUkNSg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKChYSrsuLrO=OxZqD7wSeti8-oGtZeYr5yy3rjxxQGU6zzuxg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKf2h5S+b8kjuXm2bmuEwUGk9bLfJjq602-e_YYGhcptKd_XWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131209125119 dot GJ2527 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAKf2h5S++KLcaPWsmAbsDaZ762vrxyuSQnnTferUJ3oUSTGFow at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131209151602 dot GB1765 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAKChYSoLkkEMBQi33O-iCSg-AeO+X9516dy3Nwd2Ff2gAng8AQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131209155805 dot GC1765 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAKChYSqpd4PZ5zGtARcfLN=94y4RsR_0zYiqXRdmgB5h_PLFYw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 05:08:20PM +0100, Bj?rn Kautler wrote:
>Ok, so you are telling me that it is "nothing" if a small - probably
>unintended - change breaks the whole vim functionality? o_O
>Especially if there is a fix as small as the erroneous change?
>C'mon, you're kidding me, aren't you?
My point was that continuing to speculate after the issue has been
identified is pointless. The package maintainer reads the cygwin list.
The ball is in his court. Wondering about the motivation for changes,
drawing allusions to other packages, and telling real life stories is
just adding noise.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple