This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.8.2-2 (x86)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:49:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.8.2-2 (x86)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 52A30633 dot 7030804 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20131210T115019-455 at post dot gmane dot org> <52A70057 dot 7060407 at gmail dot com>
>> This update breaks libquadmath0 because the library hasn't been uploaded
> OK, I see something called libquadmath0gcc-ada, my cygport file is broken.
Thanks for looking into it.
Meanwhile, the earlier libquadmath0 release works, but if someone is
doing a fresh install, then any programs needing this library would
require a manual install via "tar -C / -xf /..."since setup currently
only sees the borked package in the wrong directory.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple