This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please try newest snapshot (was Re: emacs-x11: new clipboard size limitation?)
- From: Markus Hoenicka <markus dot hoenicka at mhoenicka dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 23:28:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Please try newest snapshot (was Re: emacs-x11: new clipboard size limitation?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ac98a224051c2e59d2a1a0d455717531 at mhoenicka dot de> <529C8716 dot 7020601 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20131202141740 dot GC11800 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <529C9F81 dot 5060900 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20131203103129 dot GG11800 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20131203112830 dot GH11800 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <529E0D3B dot 8020505 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20131203211058 dot GB6179 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <6ee00a6f479331e762ef054420653c87 at mhoenicka dot de> <529F5146 dot 9030407 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <85ddf5744d59e044ee44bf44ebc4e798 at mhoenicka dot de> <52A77C4B dot 6090607 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
At 2013-12-10 21:40 quoth Jon TURNEY:
On 04/12/2013 22:14, Markus Hoenicka wrote:
Around 2013-12-04 16:59 Jon TURNEY was heard to say:
On 04/12/2013 08:09, Markus Hoenicka wrote:
Am 2013-12-03 22:10, schrieb Christopher Faylor:
I added an ugly hack to work around this symptom in the latest
It shouldn't have any big impact on anything but this particular
scenario but I would appreciate it if people downloaded today's
and verified that things are still working ok.
I plan on addressing the actual problem for Cygwin 1.7.28.
the nightly snapshot does not seem to do me any good with regard to
clipboard problem. I performed the following test, and I hope this
is what you
had in mind:
There is also a bug in xwinclip which needs fixing for this test to
reliably, but it was difficult to see what that was without this fix
I see. Let me know whenever it makes sense to do any further testing.
I just uploaded X server 1.14.4-2, which should have this fixed.
(With cygwin DLL prior to the nightly snapshot of 2013-12-04, you may
"Spurious wake" recorded in XWin's log, but pasting should still work
I'm away from my Windows box at work, but I'll make sure to test your
new version when I'll be back early next week.
AQ score 38
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple