This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: chere does not add an entry in the context menu initiated within folders/drives (right clicking in an empty space while inside the folder/drive)
- From: David Kilroy <kilroyd at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:11:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: chere does not add an entry in the context menu initiated within folders/drives (right clicking in an empty space while inside the folder/drive)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52AA67A8 dot 2010908 at gmail dot com>
On 12/12/13 17:49, klonos wrote:
chere adds context menu entries for when right-clicking on folders
(under HKCR\Directory\shell\) and local/removable/network drives (under
HKCR\Drive\shell\) but it doesn't add an entry to the folder/drive
background context menu (HKCR\Directory\Background\shell and
Is this a known bug or by design? If by design and there is no intention
to add that feature by default, could you then at least add a switch to
allow that optionally? Thanx.
I was not aware of the Drive\Background and Directory\Background keys.
Presumably it's been added since I last looked.
I've a feeling someone submitted a patch, but I haven't looked at
updating chere for a while.
I guess I should find some time to handle x64 and this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple