This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: moving pty master by dup()/close() causes read() to fail
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:39:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: moving pty master by dup()/close() causes read() to fail
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <83119D07-3F2D-4658-991D-9A756F1255A9 at kba dot biglobe dot ne dot jp>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:21:12PM +0900, Jun T. wrote:
>Hi all. I'm new to this list.
>The test code at the end of this post has some problem on Cygwin.
Thanks for the test code. I can duplicate the problem and am looking
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple