This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: automated way to tell when setup is finished
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:39:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: automated way to tell when setup is finished
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52B8FB5E dot 1020309 at verizon dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 10:11:26PM -0500, Gerry Reno wrote:
>Is it possible to detect in an automated way when setup.exe has finished?
>Like some final file or marker?
I don't know for sure but you might be able to look at the output in
setup.log or setup.full.log.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple