RE: Cygwin slow to drop to bash

 Hello!

> We have ran into an issue with cygwin ssh dropping to bash takes a long
> time after we had to do a uninstall and reinstall of cygwin.

 I sometimes experience similar symptoms. Is your machine on network domain
? This is some issue with authenticating the user over network.
In order to verity, create some local user and try to log in under that
name. If this works correctly, it is that particular problem.
 Unfortunately i don't know what to do next.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia