Re: unable to run any cygwin commands: error while loading shared libraries: C

I'm pretty sure that it's not a problem with  BLODA. I checked
bash.exe in Dependency Walker. I managed to fix some errors with DLLs
(it shows more info than cygcheck), nevertheless, I still had the same
problem. So then I run profiler on bash.exe and later only on
cygwin1.dll to make sure that results are real. See for yourselves:
LoadLibraryW("C:\Windows\
system32\user32.dll") called from
"CYGWIN1.DLL" at address 0x0000000180041DE4.
LoadLibraryW("C:\Windows\system32\user32.dll") returned 0x00000000769A0000.
GetProcAddress(0x00000000769A0000 [USER32.DLL], "EnumWindows") called
from "CYGWIN1.DLL" at address 0x0000000180041C76 and returned
0x00000000769B5E28.
GetProcAddress(0x00000000769A0000 [USER32.DLL], "GetKeyboardLayout")
called from "CYGWIN1.DLL" at address 0x0000000180041C76 and returned
0x00000000769B6610.
LoadLibraryW("\\?\C:\cygwin64\bin\C") called from "CYGWIN1.DLL" at
address 0x00000001800B9FAC.
LoadLibraryW("\\?\C:\cygwin64\bin\C") returned NULL. Error: The
specified module could not be found (126).
Exited "BASH.EXE" (process 0xA10) with code 256 (0x100).

Does anyone know why it tries to load C:\cygwin64\bin\C (full output
from profiler in attached file)?

Many thanks,
Mateusz

2014-01-16 Larry Hall: