Re: Clearing the buffer after quitting LESS, MAN, VIM etc.

Greetings, Christopher Faylor!

>>>If I can find some way of detecting when I'm in a TCMD environment I
>>>might just fall back to the old code.
>>
>>Don't they have a direct API to answer this kind of questions?

> I sort of asked them that but they haven't replied yet.  Do you know of
> something?  I don't see anything pertinent in their documentation.

Nothing from the top of my head. I've worked with their GUI briefly in the
beginning, then reverted to pure console (4NT back in the days) due to a
number of incompatibilities with existing apps, and never looked back.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...