Re: Help with shortcuts

On 2/28/2014 9:09 AM, mrushton wrote:
Can some on give me a help with creating a shortcut to a shell script under Windows 7 ?

I am doing something like this in the windows shorcut :

C:\CygwinSoftware\bin\mintty.exe -i /Cygwin-Terminal.ico --exec /cygdrive/x/INBOUND/CWSCRIPTS/mymenu.sh

Well I found in the documentation that when you run a script this way, it is not an interactive shell and it does not process your .bashprofile and .bashrc and all the good stuff it normally does when it logs in.  I am missing aliases when it logs in this way.

How can I create a shortcut that would process my normal startup files and then run the script I what ?