Re: Fw: problem

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Farrokh Razavi wrote:
> hello
> i have problem with Altera program monitor at win 8.1
> not compile
> error  0 [main] bash 3888 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute  FAST_CWD pointer.
>  please help me
>  thanks

As mentioned already please refer to the problem reports link below
and attach an appropriate cygcheck.out so that we can assist you in
your issue.  At this point you have provided very little to go by.

With that in mind I do remember this error being reported previously
so you may want to look for stray cygwin1.dll files that are showing
up in the path.  Older dlls can cause this issue.