Re: Simplify AD integration?

On 8/1/2014 5:28 AM, D. Boland wrote:
Andrey Repin wrote:

Greetings, D. Boland!

I am not only a man of legacy, but also a very opinionated one. So give me some
slack when I say: the whole thing is insane. This would mean that from now on, I
have to use constructs like ~+daniel ~+SYSTEM in a Linux shell?? Bizarre.

No, you don't have. Default domain users are unprefixed, and the chance you
would use internal accounts for something like shell access is exactly zero.

For the god's sake, read the thread before posting into it. Everything has
been discussed no more than two days ago.

Yes, yes, I know. I wanted to react from the heart, without the intellectual baggage
of knowing the technical intricacies behind the problem.

D.

Yes, who wants the facts to get in the way of a good emotion! ;-)
--
Andrew DeFaria
http://defaria.com