Re: Simplify AD integration?

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> - prefixed with the machine name if the machine is member of a domain.

That's exactly what I am having a bit of a problem with at the moment.
As discussed before, the user name "sshd" is hardcoded, which requires
to either make it a domain account (our AD admin has at least promised
to think about creating it, but of course "sshd" doesn't match any of
the naming rules they have for such accounts) or add it to /etc/passwd
with the prefix removed.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: