Re: Basic question about cygport

On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 08:16:13PM +0100, Philip Daniels wrote:
> A while ago I asked a question on Stack Overflow about doing a basic
> install task with cygport, but got no answers. Too esoteric perhaps. I
> think it should be easy for anyone who knows cygport, it's a basic "copy
> some files to a known location" task.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24789907/installing-some-files-into-usr-share-with-cygport-cygwin-packaging-utility

I'm not sufficiently familiar with Cygport to answer, but I suspect
you'll have better luck if you ask your question rather than linking to
somewhere else where you ask your question.

Help us to help you: give us the information we need to answer your
question (and as little excess information as possible) without making
us do extra work (and yes, following a link is too much extra work for a
lot of folk when the support you're getting is free).