Re: Basic question about cygport

On 2014-08-04 14:16, Philip Daniels wrote:
A while ago I asked a question on Stack Overflow about doing a basic
install task with cygport, but got no answers. Too esoteric perhaps.

Support is only provided (as best we can) through the mailing lists here on cygwin.com. Advice provided through third-party channels is likely to be erroneous.

I think it should be easy for anyone who knows cygport, it's a basic "copy
some files to a known location" task.

In this particular case, I would suggest just using a git snapshot of your forked repository; see git.cygclass in the cygport manual for details.

Yaakov