Re: Basic question about cygport

On 05/08/2014 03:23, Steven Penny wrote:
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Advice provided through third-party channels is likely to be erroneous.

This is highly presumptuous. I have asked 10 questions and given 68 answers on
Stack Overflow, you calling those likely to be erroneous?

http://stackoverflow.com/users/1002260

Steve,
in this specific case Yaakov is likely very right.

Cygport is a specific cygwin tool for creating cygwin package.
As such the user base, I suspect, is limited to around ~ 20 people
between those mentioned here:
https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint

As Yaakov is the cygport author and the main user, his support is
the definitive resource ;-)

Regards
Marco