Re: syslog function: Bad file descriptor

On 08/05/2014 12:28 PM, D. Boland wrote:
Hi group,

I'm still working on getting Sendmail working for Cygwin. I'm almost done, the devil
is in the details...

I'm getting the 'Bad file descriptor' system error after building the mail aliases
database. The building itself is done successful, but logging the event to the
system log fails with this message.

Did you mention whether you've installed and configured some syslog service?

--
Larry