Re: cannot display man page for /bin/passwd

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Larry Hall (Cygwin)  wrote:
> On 08/05/2014 11:09 AM, Doug Henderson wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 2:21 AM, Corinna Vinschen  wrote:
>>>
>>> On Aug  4 13:48, Doug Henderson wrote:
<snip>
> Did you not see this
>
> <https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-08/msg00097.html>
>
> and now this?
>
> <https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-08/msg00100.html>
>

> --
> Larry

Actually, I did not.  I can see the unread message count, but not the
messages unless I save the reply I am composing as a draft. With all
the RL distractions going on, it took much longer than I expected to
compose my reply - something like 3 hours!

But you got be looking for a way to pop-out a reply, like I can for a
new message. Found it! This should never happen again.

Thanks,
Doug

--
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada