New Git v2.0.4 build to test

Hi all,

I'm in the long-running process of producing an up-to-date build of Git
for Cygwin.  I think I'm now (finally) close to having a build ready to
upload to be installed via the Cygwin setup programs, but in the
meantime I'd appreciate my new build getting some additional testing.

You can download my latest build of Git v2.0.4 at
http://tastycake.net/~adam/cygwin/.

To install, download the package(s) you're interested in using, and
unpack them using `tar -xaC/ -f <tarball-name>` from a Cygwin shell.
Make sure to check the corresponding setup.hint files to ensure you have
all the required dependencies first.

This build isn't final, but it does work in at least the mainline use
cases; I've been using it for a couple of days for my day-to-day work.
However there are still some problems I'm aware of (no `git grep -P`
support, `git fetch` occasionally hangs in the test suites in 64-bit)
and there are probably some problems I haven't identified yet.

I'm currently in the process of working through the Git test suite
output to identify missing features, since it's the best way I've found
to identify features the Git compile process has quietly skipped since a
required library wasn't installed.  Once that's done, and any remaining
problems are ironed out (or at least identified and I've decided it's
safe to ignore them), I'll hopefully be good to upload the builds for
general consumption.

If anyone's really interested in following my progress at home, or
building for themselves based of my latest code, you can follow along at
my GitHub repository at https://github.com/me-and/Cygwin-Git.

Adam