rpm-build issue

I've noticed that the newer version of the rpm-build package (4.11-1)
has a really severe bug in that it ignores the %defattr flag in the %
files section of .spec files, so that when you try to build a file with
a files section like

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
/tmp/foo

You get the error "No file attributes found"

The 4.1-2 version does not have this bug.

this looks very similar to debian bug 630163

I could generate the cygcheck output and attach it, but to do that, I'd
have to break the server, then fix it again, and I'd rather get the
process started.  It's not really a bug in cygwin itself, just one of
the packages.

Matt