Re: Package file lists archive

On 08/07/2014 05:04 PM, Steven Penny wrote:
On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
The above command works fine for me.  Have you tried this on a different
machine or though a different network provider?

It is an intermittent problem. I will be having timeouts with Cygwin when other
websites will be working perfectly fine. This is the typical situation

- try "cygcheck -p", timeout
- try again, will work after 15 seconds
- try again, will work after 7 seconds
- try again, will work after 1 second, as expected

After that all will be normal, until I try it again several hours later and the
process just repeats.

Interesting.  OK, I've been running it in a loop for the last half-hour and
haven't seen any timeouts.  I suppose there could be a difference in local
configuration if you're still seeing the issue.  If you think that could be
coming into play, there may be some benefit to posting your cygcheck output
to see if that suggests something.

--
Larry