InitiateShutdown() misses in winreg.h

Hi,

I want to add support for the hybrid shutdown of Win8 to the shutdown package.

I need to use the InitiateShutdown() function and its defines for this:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa376872%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

But /usr/include/w32api/winreg.h doesn't not have these declarations yet.

I see this file is from the mingw-w64 project. What is the best way to
get these declarations added to this file? Does our mingw-w64
maintainer has direct access to their git? If so, could he add them?
Or should I supply an upstream patch myself?

And yes, I am aware that Vista is a minimum requirement for InitiateShutdown().

Regards,
Frank