"su" command removed / coreutils-8.23-2

Hello,

today i've updated my cygwin and now i have a big problem. the "su" command was removed.

https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2014-08/msg00245.html

i need "su" to start my services as seperate user,
because i have a webinterface to manage my services for both Linux and Windows and it needs the "su" command.

 - will the "su" command  come back to cygwin?

 - or is there a alternative workaround? ( without password /  login )

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

Denis Mühle