Re: Bash script fails to start on Windows 2012R2

On 09/23/2014 10:27 AM, Wei Wang wrote:
Hi, list,

I tried to post my questions with my scripts but that didn't get
through. So I posted them in a blog entry here:

http://teknowfile.blogspot.com/2014/09/at-lost-with-windows-2012.html

Basically, the scripts runs fine on a Windows 2008R2 server but fails
on a 2012R2 server. Both have 64-bit Cygwin freshly installed. I tried
to run the batch file using PsExec from SysInternals and that worked
fine as well.

What else should I be looking into?

From your link above, it looks like you've resolved the problem
and that this problem was a local permissions issue that wasn't
Cygwin-related per-se.  Just summarizing here for the archives
in case anyone else runs across this thread and the link provided
is dead.

--
Larry