FW;NEW ORDER DOCUMENT CONFIRMATION‏

Good Day

I hope everything is okay, I want you to know that we need your product urgently, please i have an inquiry from my client.

Kindly view the samples which are needed as they are requested in
large quantity by our delightful customer.

You have to view sample by clicking on the link below and login with your email address.

Placement order website click on the link or copy and paste into a new browser then login: http://www.nobeltools.nl/js/Google/Doc/

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes --
Ali Ahmid