Segfault using Python ctypes module

Hello,

I've come across an issue when using Python's ctypes module. On the
whole the module works correctly, but if an attempt is made to access
a property of the library that does not exist instead of raising the
appropriate exception a segmentation fault occurs. This is the case
for both Python 2.x and Python 3.x installed using the cygwin
installer.

See example blow. I've picked a random DLL for testing, as I don't
think it matters. The expected return from "hasattr(lib, 'fail')"
should be False. Instead a segmentation fault occurs. This problem
does not occur on the Windows version of Python that I also have
installed on the same machine, or on OS X.

$ python3
Python 3.2.5 (default, Jul 25 2014, 14:13:17)
[GCC 4.8.3] on cygwin
>>> import ctypes
>>> lib = ctypes.CDLL('C:/Windows/System32/OpenCL.dll')
>>> lib
<CDLL 'C:/Windows/System32/OpenCL.dll', handle 7feea330000 at 6ffffe02b90>
>>> hasattr(lib, 'fail')
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Kind regards,

Josh