Incorrect module file format in Fortran netCDF package

I think I'm seeing a repeat of this bug:

https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-10/msg00026.html

When I try to compile Fortran source code that USEs (in the Fortran
sense) the netcdf module I get a message like this:

/usr/bin/gfortran -c -frepack-arrays -O3 -ffast-math roms_export.f90
mod_netcdf.f90:19.10:

      USE netcdf
          1

Fatal Error: Cannot read module file 'netcdf.mod' opened at (1),
because it was created by a different version of GNU Fortran

The file it's trying to read is /usr/include/netcdf.mod, dated 15
November 2014. The header line (it's a plain text file) identifies it
as GFORTRAN module version '10'. A module file that I just created
with the current Gfortran (GCC 4.9.2) is a gzipped text file and the
header line identifies it as GFORTRAN module version '12'.

So I conclude that netcdf-gfortran package needs to be rebuilt with
the current Gfortran.

Mark Hadfield
51 Volga St
Wellington 6023, NZ