Re: slow startup after upgrade

Sorry for the double post, just noticed a very similar thread. I do
have domain account. What I did now to speed up startup:
created local db with mkpasswd and mkgroup
created nsswitch.conf allowing only files to be read.

Now everything back to normal.

I read the new DB method is better, but I can access the domain only
when I make a VPN connection to my company, so for me an offline
password file works better.