Re: [32bit] Xwin 1.17.1.0 broken ?

On 3/6/2015 1:39 PM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
On 06/03/2015 12:20, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 3/5/2015 7:42 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
last Xwin seems to have broken debug symbols and
it segfaults very early.

64 bit version has debug symbols, and it seems to work fine

Sorry, it seems that the debug symbols were broken by compression on 32
bit.

As I see no reply, I suspect it is a new performance of my
BLODA Symantec antivirus.

On 32 bit, I am starting to see crazy fault.
And I just noted a curious dll injection.

This seems likely.  Google suggests injecting sysfer.dll seems to be
something Synamtic does.

I can't reproduce the segfault.

I hope that there would be other reporters if this wasn't a problem
local to your machine, but perhaps I am being optimistic.

I just run a Symantec update and the issue seems gone ...

crossing finger.

Marco