RE: Quanta Plus in cygwin?

Thank you Eliot Moss for your reply also, yeap I meant build and install (ie., configure, make, make install). Well, I have installed source code that runs on linux and unix in (more or less) the same fashion, and they worked on cygwin. Perhaps I am missing something obvious here, so please don't hesitate to give me further details.

All the best,

Gery