Re: update trouble 1.7.35

Hi Corinna,

I am having the same issue, but from a fresh install of cygwin64.

I also tried you recommendation, but it did not work. I tried with
just files instead of db as well, with the same results. There are no
passwd or group files in the etc folder, so I don't know if this is
any relevant information either.

I would rather not post the results of the 'id' command publicly, so if
possible, I would gladly provide them if you contact me directly or give me
another mean to provide them.

Thanks,
Steve Johnson