Re: File operations on a Windows Driver (character device)

Well.....I wrote and answered myself the question you pointed out that
is residing on stackoverflow....
It was my first option I thought of to pass the pointer to the virtual
address to the userland application but
I've been asked to mantain the architecture using open(), ioctl(),
mmap() etc.... so I don't know, it's a kind of
jolly to be played in case I won't be able to use the posix
architecture....but reading on forums/mailing lists...
I think I will be forced to use the kind of implementation I've
described in the SO question.
It seems that no-one ever have got the need to do something like I'm
trying to do.