Re: mintty project

Am 09.06.2015 um 11:56 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
On Jun  8 22:11, Csaba Raduly wrote:
On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Corinna Vinschen  wrote:
On Jun  5 07:36, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Am 01.06.2015 um 17:50 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
We could also put mintty under the cygwin-apps cover on sourceware.
We just need to fetch a git repo or import the original svn repo.
Another good proposal which I must have overlooked on Monday, sorry.
Is there an option to import the issues as well? If so, and you'd like
Importing issues?  What do you mean?
He probably meant the bugs in the bug tracker.
Yes, they are automatically exported from google code to github.
That makes the transition quite easy which is one strong argument for going with github. I plan to provide a release within the next few weeks, including some fixes and minor improvements,
and to groom the issues and hopefully close many of them...
------
Thomas

If so, then my answer is, "I don't know". I'm not aware of a bugzilla import functionality. Overseers might know. Corinna