This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC upgrade to 4.9.3 version request
- From: JiÅÃ Engelthaler <engycz at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:12:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC upgrade to 4.9.3 version request
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHODtZTJ=2hrC0tj5QtK9mzxh-rqBqBxoCQ8+8uQ856sQbXYNw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5592AA21 dot 2050809 at gmail dot com>
I have compiled GCC 4.9.3 version for both 32 and 64 bit Cygwin.
Binaries are here goo.gl/y3VJRE
2015-06-30 16:39 GMT+02:00 JonY <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On 6/28/2015 18:52, JiÅÃ Engelthaler wrote:
>> I would like to request the upgrade GCC to current 4.9.3 version.
>> 4.9.2 version contains invalid code generation issue
>> (https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=65504) marked with P1
>> importance which affects also cross compilers generated by 4.9.2
>> version. In general all binaries compiled with 4.9.2 version should be
>> rebuild because may be miscompiled.
>> If you compile this file http://pastebin.com/download.php?i=wvgu8Gz4
>> with -O2 and without it with 4.9.2 version you will receive different
> OK, I'll work on it this weekend.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple