This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
What can I do about messages bouncing - ezmlm warning
- From: Ray Satiro <raysatiro at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 00:53:13 -0400
- Subject: What can I do about messages bouncing - ezmlm warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I received an e-mail from cygwin-help:
> Messages to you from the cygwin mailing list seem to
> have been bouncing.
The error is:
> User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
> <email@example.com> 18.104.22.168 failed after I sent the message.
> Remote host said: 554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.
> See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html
It looks like this might be related to DMARC. Is there anything I can do
about this (other than stop using yahoo) to continue receiving messages
from your list?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple