This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What can I do about messages bouncing - ezmlm warning
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Ray Satiro <raysatiro at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 19:47:36 +0300
- Subject: Re: What can I do about messages bouncing - ezmlm warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5594C3B9 dot 2000800 at yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Ray Satiro!
>> Messages to you from the cygwin mailing list seem to
>> have been bouncing.
> The error is:
>> User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
>> <email@example.com> 184.108.40.206 failed after I sent the message.
>> Remote host said: 554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.
>> See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html
> It looks like this might be related to DMARC. Is there anything I can do
> about this (other than stop using yahoo) to continue receiving messages
> from your list?
This is yahoo server getting to you. Not RedHat one.
I don't see, why you are posting it to the list.
With best regards,
Thursday, July 2, 2015 19:46:54
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple