This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What can I do about messages bouncing - ezmlm warning
- From: Ian Lambert <ian dot lambert_42 at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 14:07:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: What can I do about messages bouncing - ezmlm warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5594C3B9 dot 2000800 at yahoo dot com> <1666953554 dot 20150702194736 at yandex dot ru>
> >> Messages to you from the cygwin mailing list seem to
> >> have been bouncing.
>> The error is:
>>> Remote host said: 554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.
> >> See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html
>> It looks like this might be related to DMARC. Is there anything I can
>> about this (other than stop using yahoo) to continue receiving
>> from your list?
>This is yahoo server getting to you. Not RedHat one.
>I don't see, why you are posting it to the list.
I see the same periodically, and miss a few mails. Also, they get tagged as spam often. Maybe cygwin.com and sourceware.org could better comply with postmaster-28 requirements?
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple