This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mintty system integration before release
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 16:22:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: mintty system integration before release
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <558EA4BB dot 8080506 at towo dot net> <20150627145021 dot GA23036 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <558EC861 dot 2030903 at towo dot net> <20150701104757 dot GI2918 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <559642E6 dot 9040107 at towo dot net> <20150703101745 dot GX2918 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5597DEE7 dot 3070300 at towo dot net>
On 7/4/2015 3:25 PM, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Am 03.07.2015 um 12:17 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
/me is jumping up and down in anticipation
I uploaded last night but mintty wasn't listed yet in my !package tag
file in the sftp area.
I fixed that this morning and uploaded the !ready tag files again.
Now those are gone and the !package is reverted to the previous version.
Uploaded packages are still there.
Can you please fix that?
mintty is your now.
Please try again
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple