This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: autoreconf: problem while executing
- From: Simon Eigeldinger <simon dot eigeldinger at vol dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 23:06:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: autoreconf: problem while executing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55978DE2 dot 4000707 at vol dot at> <5597921F dot 9070903 at gmail dot com> <5597FC17 dot 60601 at vol dot at> <559807A6 dot 9000805 at gmail dot com> <55980C78 dot 3030104 at cornell dot edu>
Hi Ken and Marco,
Am 04.07.2015 um 18:40 schrieb Ken Brown:
I suggest you to remove most of not necessary programs.
In particular, he should not install more texlive-collection-* packages
than he thinks he will need. Even without fork problems,
zp_texlive_finish.dash takes a long time to run if all texlive
collections are installed.
In addition, he should run 'rebase-trigger full' and stop all Cygwin
processes (including services) before re-running setup-x86.exe, so that
the autorebase postinstall script will do a full rebase.
As a blind person using a screen reader its a little bit difficult to
use the package list in the setup.
can i remove packages using the command line and use wildcards?
i looked at the setup faq but haven't found anything if i could for
example tell the setup to remove all packages that have
texlive-collection in their name.
maybe it would also be a good idea to use a normal list box with
checkboxes to uncheck or check the packages in the future to make it
or use a normal listbox and make the list items toggleable like
selecting the all item or admin or devel category in the list box and
hit space to cycle the list item through all the possibilities (default,
install, reinstall, uninstall, etc).
because at the moment you can't focus the list with a keyboard and
other screen reader function.
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprüft.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple