This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
fontconfig and ghostscript
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:51:12 +0200
- Subject: fontconfig and ghostscript
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Any specific reason why fontfonfig is not including
in the font path when available ?
I am updating lilypond and as standard it uses 3 fonts
<family>Century Schoolbook L</family>
<family>Nimbus Mono L</family>
<family>DejaVu Sans Mono</family>
#1 is provided by lilypond itself
#2 is provided by ghostscript-fonts-std
#3 is provided by font-dejavu-ttf
The #2 is not covered by fontconfig as it covers
only /usr/share/fonts tree
Or I am missing something ?
I would like to be sure that all output format
behave in the same way.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple