This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New apache 2.4 package
- From: "Habermann, David (D)" <DAHabermann at dow dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 12:57:40 +0000
- Subject: New apache 2.4 package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is 220.127.116.11) smtp.mailfrom=dow.com; cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
I was trying to install the new httpd (apache 2.4) package today, and can't seem to find the equivalent of the old /usr/sbin/httpd2-config file (which created the Windows service). Does that still exist? If so, can you please point me to where it lives now? Or is service creation now a manual task? I tried find -iname "*-config" from / and did not find it.
Thanks so very much for the incredible toolset!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple