This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.1.0-0.4
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 16:12:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.1.0-0.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150705213417 dot GH2918 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <70AD8D85-7D30-4894-857B-4FD12E55BBBE at etr-usa dot com>
On 7/8/2015 3:39 PM, Warren Young wrote:
On Jul 5, 2015, at 3:34 PM, Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com> wrote:
This should fix the Emacs crash you reference later in this message without rebuilding Emacs, right?
Iâm not an Emacs user, as you know, but is there an STC for the Emacsizens to try on their systems?
There's no crash in the current Emacs release. The crashes we were
discussing were in my build of the current Emacs development trunk,
which can use an alternate stack in order to recover from stack
overflow. This has no impact on users of the current Emacs release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple