This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing osmctools package (Osmfilter + Osmconvert)
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 14:38:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: missing osmctools package (Osmfilter + Osmconvert)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <079132934ca397ebf772af49ea1443da at physik dot tu-berlin dot de>
On Jul 8, 2015, at 2:34 PM, Alexander Kleinsorge <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> it would be nice to have 2 simple tools as a package in Cygwin.
So adopt the package: https://cygwin.com/setup.html
Or were you under the impression that there is a room full of Cygwin programmers sitting around waiting for something to do? :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple