This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Looking for 64-bit proxy
- From: "Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR **" <d dot kertz at alcatel-lucent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 23:58:47 +0000
- Subject: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Currently I am using connect-proxy on WinXP (32 bit). I would like to use connect-proxy on a Win7 PC but there is no 64-bit version. Is there an alternative to connect-proxy for 64-bit, or would I need to revert to the 32-bit cygwin just to get this connect-proxy?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple