This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Telnet / SSH connection timeout on LAN
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 09:04:53 +0300
- Subject: Re: Telnet / SSH connection timeout on LAN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1436142936994-119480 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <7931485F-EEA3-4C1B-8B2C-E495EF5ED1A9 at etr-usa dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Warren Young!
> Why are you reinventing these perfectly good wheels, poorly?
> Yes, poorly. rsync requires a pretty heavy network transaction to figure
> out if files have changed.
I'm rsync'ing about 15 gigabytes of my home directory with just a few megs of
What I'm doing wrong?
Either way, the issue has been resolved and was a simple user error.
With best regards,
Thursday, July 9, 2015 09:02:57
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple